Kutsukae (沓替え) (changing your footwear) is the ninjutsu of "deceptive stepping". There are ten variations according to Natori Masatake:
- Nukiashi (ぬき足): Stealthy footsteps where you pull up your feet as you walk
- Suriashi (すり足): Shuffling your feet along the ground
- Shimeashhi (しめ足): Tiptoeing by restraining one's footsteps or tightening one's walk
- Tobiashi (飛び足): Skipping
- Kataashioto (片足音): Walking with a false limp
- Oashi (オアシス): Walking with long strides
- Koashi (小橋): Walking with short strides
- Kizamiashi (刻み足): Reducing the size of one's stride
- Hashiriashi (ハシリヤシ): Running
- Tunenoashi (歩く): Walking
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.